The BC Epilepsy Society and the I AM A VOICE for Epilepsy Awareness campaign are proud to offer the Epilepsy Expert Webinar Series. Professionals in the field of epilepsy provide presentations via Zoom Webinars on a variety of epilepsy-related topics which allows you to get up-to-date and accurate information from experts in the field of epilepsy.
Please visit the Events tab on the BC Epilepsy Society website to learn about upcoming webinars.
Our previous webinars include:
- Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Webinar presented by Dr. Mary Connolly, a Pediatric Neurologist and Epileptologist at BC Children's Hopsital
- British Columbia Disability Benefits Webinar presented by Sharareh Saremi, an Advocate with Disability Alliance BC (DABC)
- Sexual Health and Epilepsy presented by Dr. Harinder Dhaliwal, an Adult Neurologist and Epileptologist at the Jim Pattison Outpatient Care & Surgery Centre in Surrey, BC and Dr. Jennifer Percy, an Adult Neurologist and Epileptologist at the Vancouver General Hospital Epilepsy Program
- Women and Epilepsy presented by Dr. Anita Datta, Pediatric Neurologist and Epileptologist and Clinical Associate Professor at BC Children’s Hospital
- CBD and Epilepsy presented by Dr. Chantelle Hrazdil, an Adult Neurologist and Epileptologist at the Vancouver General Hospital Epilepsy Program and a Clinical Assistant Professor at the UBC Division of Neurology
- Cognition and Epilepsy presented by Dr. Jing Ee Tan, a Registered Psychologist with expertise in neuropsychology
- The Ketogenic Diet & Epilepsy presented by Dr. Linda Huh, MD, FRCPC, a pediatric neurologist and Director of the Ketogenic Diet Program at BC Children's Hospital and Lawren Fischer, RD, the Dietician at the Ketogenic Diet Program at BC Children's Hospital