A New Diagnosis. The New Normal. – Webinar on September 9th at 12 PM
- Have you been recently diagnosed with epilepsy?
- Are you a family member, friend or loved one of someone living with epilepsy and wondering how your daily life will change due to epilepsy?
- Are you an employer who has an employee with epilepsy?
- Are you a teacher or professor who has a student with epilepsy in your class?
- Are you a health care provider who has patients or clients with epilepsy?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions, then our A New Diagnosis. The New Normal. webinar is the perfect webinar for you! Join webinar presenters, Christine Jamieson, and Sonia Ali as they go over how to navigate the new normal after a diagnosis of epilepsy.
About the Panelists:
- Christine Jamieson is an Impact Speaker with the BC Epilepsy Society and is person living with epilepsy who holds the titles of Miss BC 2018 and Miss Canada 2019
- Sonia Ali is the Provincial Manager of Programs and Services at the BC Epilepsy Society
To join this webinar on Wednesday September 9th at 12 PM, you can visit join.zoom.us and enter the Meeting ID 857 0140 0368 and password 006370. You can also click here for the direct link to the webinar.