Information on the #ishare2care Campaign
March is Epilepsy Awareness Month and we need your help to raise awareness of epilepsy and seizures! The BC Epilepsy Society and the I AM A VOICE for Epilepsy Awareness™ campaign are pleased to introduce our #ishare2care campaign.
Participating in the #ishare2care campaign is simple! Just follow our three easy steps:
STEP ONE: Do It
- Take a photo of your participation in the #ishare2care campaign
- Post your photo on social media
STEP TWO: Tag It
- In your post on social media, use the hashtag #ishare2care
- Don’t forget to tag BC Epilepsy Society and I AM A VOICE for Epilepsy Awareness™ social media accounts
STEP THREE: Share It
- Share your post with family, friends and loved ones
- Encourage them to participate in the #ishare2care campaign as well
There are many ways that you can participate in the #ishare2care campaign including wearing something purple; decorating a room in your house with purple decorations; baking a purple treat; cooking a purple food item; or educating others about epilepsy and seizures. The possibilities are endless and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Did you know that simply by participating in the #ishare2care campaign, you will automatically be entered to win a $100 gift card from Amazon or SkipTheDishes? The winner will be chosen on March 26th, International PURPLE DAY™ for Epilepsy Awareness so get your posts up soon!
For more information on the #ishare2care campaign, please check out our video below:
The BC Epilepsy Society and the I AM A VOICE for Epilepsy Awareness™ campaign thank everyone who chooses to participate in the #ishare2care campaign. With your participation, you will be helping the over 65 million people living with epilepsy around the world. We hope you will choose to participate in the #ishare2care campaign!